Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Bouquet of Flowers and a Very Special Moment

In our garden between our rows of tomatoes we planted flower seeds; we have been watching them grow and waiting for the flowers.  For a couple weeks now we have had pretty blooms in our garden with bees and butterflies visiting.  Today we decided to make a bouquet with the flowers.



Sofia ended up playing with the bouquet and I captured every moment of it.





Sofia got tired of holding the flowers.



She decided to put them in a rainbow and then I captured my most favorite picture.  She decided to lie down behind the flowers.


She then gave me a very pretty smile.


After her smile she decided to make funny faces.


This was such a fun moment to capture with her and we now have a beautiful bouquet of flowers and I have beautiful pictures of our little girl.








  


No comments: