Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cousin and Grandparents Pictures

I had the privilege of taking pictures of Sofia and Adeline with their Papa, Ma and cousins.  It was wonderful practice and a great learning experience.

I really like this one, but Addie is too high up and covering half of Ma's face.  Again, learning experience.




This one turned out really good, but Sofia decided not to cooperate and this was the last picture she was in.



I love this picture!  The only thing that would have made this picture better is if Sofia was in it.  The red barn turned into the perfect backdrop for photos.  I may go back and use it again sometime.



These pictures of the kids turned out so good!




Practice makes perfect and I still need to practice, but I must say I have come along way.  I have always enjoyed photography and I thank my mom for teaching me the basics of using a SLR camera back when I was in high school and early in college.  Right now it is just a hobby, but maybe one day it can become more than that.

If you want to see more picture go to my share site.   










No comments: