Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mini Photo Shoot

Yesterday while at my in-laws I did a mini photo shoot with the girls.  We did not want to stay outside too long since it was so hot.  The photo shoot was not planned and Sofia went a long with it.  She completely cooperated which is huge and a big help.  It was so much fun and I had fun going back through the pictures this morning.  It is so funny to see their personalities really show through the photos and the girls even had the same look in some of them.  Sofia really does love her little sister and I know Addie is already looking up to her big sister.  They are just so much fun!

I thought I would get one good one out of all the pictures I took, but I ended up getting more than one good one.

Addie decided to start the photo shoot off with chewing on Sofia's dress.










When we went outside Sofia had a sucker so Brian was holding it while I was taking the pictures, but he kept letting Addie have a taste of it.  She liked it of course.  As a side note we don't usually give our 7 month old candy.  This was the first time she had a taste.  



These were a few good moments to capture.  I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them.










No comments: