I'm not sure how I got so lucky to have both of our girls with blue eyes. At least for now both have blue eyes. Addie's eyes could still change, but I think her blue eyes are beautiful. I also can't get over how light her hair is. I always pictured my girls with dark hair and dark eyes. I confess I have always loved blonde hair and the way Addie's hair is going I believe we could have a blonde hair and blue eyed little girl. Her long hair in the front is still a little dark, but her new hair coming in is blonde.
We played in the sprinkler. Addie had so much fun trying to grab the water raining down on her toes. She liked standing and since I had my camera I attempted at getting a picture of her while I was looking down at her. I don't know why, but I really like how the picture turned out.
You can really see in this last picture how her hair is changing from dark to light.
She is just too cute and very photogenic.




No comments:
Post a Comment