Time sure does fly when you are having fun! I can't believe Adeline is five months old already. Our little lady is now mobile. No, she isn't crawling yet, but she is on the roll. Usually she will somewhat stay put on a blanket since we have hardwood floors, but last night when I was getting the girls ready for bed Addie was on the floor rolling everywhere since they have carpet in their room. I even noticed she was trying to army crawl to a toy. She couldn't quite do it, but it is just a matter of time now. We have recently started her on solids. She was showing us all the signs that she was ready and she loves sitting at the table with us at supper. She loves pears and peaches, not so much the carrots and peas. She will tolerate the sweet potatoes and squash, but I can tell she really isn't too fond of those either. I can already tell she is going to be our picky eater. I really should take a picture of her eating. She is one messy girl afterwards.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
5 Months Old
Time sure does fly when you are having fun! I can't believe Adeline is five months old already. Our little lady is now mobile. No, she isn't crawling yet, but she is on the roll. Usually she will somewhat stay put on a blanket since we have hardwood floors, but last night when I was getting the girls ready for bed Addie was on the floor rolling everywhere since they have carpet in their room. I even noticed she was trying to army crawl to a toy. She couldn't quite do it, but it is just a matter of time now. We have recently started her on solids. She was showing us all the signs that she was ready and she loves sitting at the table with us at supper. She loves pears and peaches, not so much the carrots and peas. She will tolerate the sweet potatoes and squash, but I can tell she really isn't too fond of those either. I can already tell she is going to be our picky eater. I really should take a picture of her eating. She is one messy girl afterwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment