Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Playing in the Mud

Sofia wanted to dig in the dirt.  I told her it was fine, but she could only dig in a certain spot now since we planted our garden.  Later she wanted to play with water, since it was a pretty warm day I got out our big blue bowl and filled it with water for her.  The result?...You guessed it.  MUD!



She was one muddy mess.  As soon as we got inside I made her take off her muddy clothes and I had her take a bath.  I then washed her clothes so they wouldn't stain.  I'm so glad my dress wearing, princess loving girl isn't afraid to get down and dirty.


While Sofia was playing in the mud, Adeline was chilling on a blanket playing with toys.



I just love her cute little baby toes!


I'm so glad we have had such excellent weather for playing outside.  More days of playing in the mud and rolling in the grass are to come and that makes me smile.





No comments: