This winter really has not felt like winter. Last winter was horrible with all the snow we had and then the year Sofia was born we had negative temperatures day after day. And now... we have had so many days in the 50's, 60's, and even recently 70's. I have to remind myself that yes it is still winter and we will have cold days. I mean really, one day we have snow and the next day it is 60 degrees. Crazy! I'm not complaining at all. I have greatly enjoyed this mild winter, but I feel it is a tease. I would almost prefer it to just stay cold or just stay warm. Warm weather will soon be here to stay though. In the mean time we will get outside and enjoy these sporadic warm days.
On Tuesday when it was 70+ degrees out we did some playing outside. Sofia DID NOT want me to take her picture. So I took lots of pictures of Adeline. It was so windy that the blanket kept blowing up on top of Addie. She was a good sport though. Once she got used to the bright sun I think she enjoyed being outside.
And can you believe she is three months old already! She still hasn't rolled over yet, but she isn't trying very hard either. She isn't in any hurry to do it and neither am I.
Sorry for the overload of Addie pictures, but I can't just pic a few to post. I did get some pictures of Sofia too.
Sofia's face was covered in blue chalk. She was mad at me that I took her picture and she was tired of the wind.
It sure was nice to be outside taking in the sunshine!
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I love the smiling ones.
Post a Comment