One thing that we have done just about everyday is paint outside with sidewalk paint. Sofia loves it! We have done this before and I'm sure I posted this last year, but I will share again. It is extremely easy to make and it is such a fun inexpensive activity to do outside.
To make the paint you use equal parts water and corn starch (isn't corn starch great?!) and then add in food coloring once the water and cornstarch are mixed well. I like to use a paint brush to mix it all. Then your little one can go outside and paint away.
I have been making the paint in primary colors. It has been a great way of teaching her what colors make purple, orange, and green.
When the paint dries it looks like chalk and then when the spring rain comes and washes it away you have another clean sidewalk to work with.

No comments:
Post a Comment