Friday, March 23, 2012

Sofia's Nail Parlor

Last Sunday my sister painted Sofia's fingernails and toenails.  She has been very proud of them, but her fingernails didn't stay painted for very long so she wanted me to repaint them.  I repainted them on Wednesday with orange.


If you notice her hands are very dirty.  I love that she is completely girly, but at the same time she loves to play in the dirt.

This afternoon she wanted to paint daddy's fingernails and he was okay with it (anything for his girl), but I saved him and told her she can do mine.  She did a marvelous job.  She picked out a bright pink for me.  She was concentrating really hard and very serious the whole time, but that is our Sofie.



As soon as she was done with my fingers she was ready to move onto my toes.



It was fun to be girly with Sofia.  I think she was pretty proud of my fingernails and toenails.


No comments: