Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Winter Jam

We went to Winter Jam with our friends Lindy and Jeff Sunday night.  We had so much fun!  It has been such a long time since I have been to a concert and a long time since I have been out past midnight.  I found out that my 30 year old ears do not like really loud music.  My ears are still ringing.  I also found out that I can no longer stay up as late as I used to.  We got home around 2:00 a.m. and I got to bed around 2:30.  I was a little sleepy yesterday.



The pictures and video didn't turn out super, but here is a taste of what the concert was like.

For King and Country


Newsong


Video of Building 429


Video of Peter Furler AKA Newsboys old lead singer.  They played a couple Newsboys songs.


I have more video I was going to post, but I am having trouble getting them up and we have an extremely slow internet connection so it is taking forever to get them uploaded anyway.  I wanted to share with you part of Skillet, but I don't think that is going to happen.  I will try maybe putting them in a different post.


Here are some pictures of Skillet.  To say they put on an awesome show is an understatement.  






A thanks also has to go out to my family for watching the girls for us.  Thank you so much!

No comments: