Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This Weather

The process of taking Sofia's picture is usually not easy, but thanks to this beautiful weather my mission was to take Sofia's three year pictures outside.  I must say for the most part she did wonderful.  I let her pick some poses and where to take the photos around our house.  Of course not every picture is good (maybe seven out of the hundred I took) and only one picture turned out great.  It's a good thing we have digital cameras now.  If it is warm tomorrow we may try again elsewhere.

The weather was perfect for it though and our picture taking session ended up being a time to play in rocks in the alley and driveway.


She was supposed to be sitting in the chair, but rocks had to be picked first.


After her pictures she wanted to play in her sandbox.  Sandbox.  In January!  This is such crazy warm weather we are having, but I will take it.


Adeline was along for the pictures too, but she slept peacefully in the stroller the whole time.


After Sofia played in the sandbox we went for a walk.  I still can't believe it was in the 50's today.  I will be sad when winter really decides to come.

I will show her pictures as soon as I edit them and I may take more later. 

No comments: