Adeline was two weeks old on Sunday. I can't believe it has only been two weeks since she was born.
It is amazing how she fits right in with the rhythm of our family as we get back into our routine. Today was my first outing with both girls by myself. I must say I had my doubts, but it went really well. The trip was to the library and Addie slept the whole time we were there. I put her in my Mei Tai carrier so she was nice and cozy up against my chest listening to my heart. Sofia was a good girl too of course, but like always she didn't want to leave.
Everyday we learn more and more about this little girl of ours. Like, she hates her car seat! She fusses while she is getting buckled in and then if the van doesn't get moving fast enough for her she starts to cry. That seems to be the only time she really cries. She is a noisy sleeper. We think she is going to be our talker. She loves to be cuddled! I will gladly cuddle with her all day and she has a big sister who loves to give her kisses.
Since I love taking pictures of our baby girl here are a few more pictures of her.



No comments:
Post a Comment