Friday, December 16, 2011

Sisters

I have been wanting and trying to get pictures taken of Sofia and Adeline, but Sofia does not like getting them taken.  I finally decided no matter what they are going to get done, but I knew some trickery had to be done in order to get Sofia on board.


I thought I was in trouble because Addie didn't seem to want her picture taken at first either.  After she calmed down I took several pictures of just her.




Isn't she so sweet?!  I knew that if I started taking pictures of Addie, Sofia would want in on the picture taking too.  My plan worked, but I was hoping for better pictures.  I will take what I can get though.  Sofia was all about holding her little sister.





I love my girls!  I might try taking their pictures again in a few days.

No comments: