One month old already! Where has the time gone? I guess being busy with Christmas and New Years has made the time fly. Adeline had her one month check up yesterday and she is doing great. She has gained two pounds since her last visit so that puts her at 8 lbs 4 oz. She is still on the small side, but since she was four weeks early she really isn't. We have been noticing some signs that she might not be able to tolerate dairy. I have been off of dairy for a week now and we have noticed a difference and after talking with her doctor I felt confident in my decision to cut the dairy out of my diet. I am a little bummed, but I went through this with Sofia so I know I can do it. Hopefully she will outgrow it soon.
We just love our little baby and she is so photogenic. I hope she doesn't mind me taking pictures of her when she is older.
I will have a post later on the shirt she is wearing. I am super excited about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment