Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meatball Soup

There were a few day last week that offered us a break from the summer heat and it put me in the mood for soup, but I wanted to try something different.  I found a recipe for a meatball soup in a child Pampered Chef cookbook.  I took the main idea of the soup, but I made it my own.

I apologize, but I am horrible about measuring anything so I am only giving you the ingredients.

Already cooked up meatballs (I made these myself, but you can use store bought).  I used 10.
egg noodles
half a can of beef broth
water
frozen peas and carrots
1/2 cup to 1 cup of pasta sauce
  • Get the beef broth and water to a boil.  Add in the egg noodles
  • When noodles are tender add in the cooked meatballs or store bought frozen meatballs.  Add in the peas and carrots and the pasta sauce.
  • Let that simmer; stirring occasionally until the meatballs are hot all the way through.  Then serve and eat!

This soup is kid approved!

No comments: