I love finding little treasures that our daughter puts around the house; like acorns in my pots and pans.
My sewing desk is a complete mess with unfinished projects, patterns, fabric, and notions along with a long to-do-list of makings for Sofia, me, and others.
I am really enjoying the cooler weather the morning brings. We have been going on long walks every morning pointing out all the birds, squirrels, kitties, dogs, and even balls
I am unsure about our daughter's ever growing need to be very independent. Especially when she chooses to go down the steps all by herself and gets very upset when mommy tries to help. I must say she makes me a little nervous.
I love that summer has wind down and we are getting settled into a new routine. We are looking forward to fall and all the goodness that it brings with it.
Brian is training for a race that will be held in Chicago in October. I am really looking forward to the trip.
I get my husband back on Monday and Tuesday nights! Softball season is officially over! Don't get me wrong I loved going to the games, but we were ready for the season to be over with.
We have a huge spider living in the doorway of our garage. We all know how much I really dislike spiders, but I must say watching it tonight wrapping its prey was pretty amazing.
| Brian wanted me to add this in |
I am absolutely loving my little family!
No comments:
Post a Comment