Friday, November 16, 2012

Pom Pom Magnets

I love finding inexpensive ways to make new toys or activities for the girls.  A while back I made these for Sofia and today when she got them out to play with I realized I hadn't shared them yet. 


They are super easy to make.  All you do is take a craft pom pom and glue a magnet onto it.  You can use a metal baking pan to make your pictures.  We also have a child size metal table that Sofia makes pictures on too.


The activities we can do with them are almost endless.  Patterns can be made, we can practice sorting, counting, adding and subtracting, form letters, and of course pictures can be made with them too.



Sofia made a flower garden and the sky is dark and cloudy.


In this one she set out to make a rainbow, but when she was done she looked at it and decided it is a turkey.  Oh the imagination!



   

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Sounds like something Rebekah would like.