Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More of Our Vacation

Finally!  Here is what else we did on vacation.

1.  We visited The Public Museum and The Dinosaur Museum


2.  We ate lunch at Frank's Diner.  It is the oldest diner car still in use.

I didn't know I was going to be in this picture.  If I had known I would have smiled or  at least looked at the camera.


3.  We rode on a streetcar.  Sofia liked it because it was almost like riding on a train.




4.  Brian ran in a 10 mile race!  He did a great job and we are so proud of him!



GO DADDY!





See if you can find his name!
5.  We got to tour a mansion.  It was like stepping back in time visiting the Durkee Mansion.  A beautiful house that was later added onto and turned into an all girls school.  We didn't get to tour the school part.  We would have had to set up a time to do that.



The grounds were beautiful.  I thought it was the perfect photo opportunity to take some pictures of the girls.  Our youngest was happy to cooperate; our oldest on the other hand was being very difficult.




And since I am always the picture taker I really don't have too many pictures of me and the girls.  I decided to hand the camera over to Brian and have him take pictures of me and the girls, but once again our oldest did not cooperate so she did not get in the pictures.



6.  We went to a zoo!  Sofia loved watching the mere cats and the penguins.  






Whew, what a fun vacation we had!  






No comments: