Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Projects

It has been awhile since I have posted any makings of mine.  It isn't that I haven't been sewing, some of it is that I live in a small town without a fabric store.  I have two dresses on hold right now due to needing another fabric to go with them.  I do have plans on ordering the cutest fabric for some dresses I am making for our girls and our nieces for cousin pictures.  I am really excited about that project.  A tutorial may be in the works soon too.  I also have in the plans to make a dress for myself but, in the mean time here is a sneak peak at what I have been working on.

This dress isn't going to be pink or purple so I hope Sofia will wear it.


My biggest project I am working on is a quilt for my sister.




No comments: