Friday, March 2, 2012

Right Now...

Right now...

Adeline is teething already.  It seems super early, but I know some babies do start getting teeth at three months.    This week has been really rough on her and me both.  She has been fussy and naps have been so restless.  She has even been refusing to nurse.  She will take the bottle, but after drinking about half an ounce she would start to cry.  The poor baby.  She has gotten better, but no sign of a tooth yet.

Sofia sleeps with twenty stuffed animals.  Okay maybe that is an exaggeration, but not much.  Anyway, every morning she has to bring down half of them and leaves them on the couch.  She brings down the two given, blankie and Teddy, but she also brings down Soft Teddy, Polka Dot Teddy, Ladybug, Noel Too (as you can guess it looks like our cat Noel) Small Teddy, and the most recent one she started bringing down is Pink Teddy.  Don't you just love how she names her stuffed animals? She doesn't play with them much, but they have to come downstairs with her.  The only ones that tend to follow her around the house is Blankie and Teddy.

I'm thinking summer.  I know it is a little early, but I am tired of the gloom winter seems to bring.  I am ready to see color.  I am also ready for cute little sundresses on my girls.  I have dresses already in the works for the girls and can't wait to share them with you.  Lots of cute skirts for Sofia too!

We are going to be making some updates to our kitchen.  I can't wait!  We will also be putting a deck out by the back door.  Having a deck will make it so much easier getting everyone in and out of the house instead of having just steps.  We also may update the front porch.  This may be a next year project, but planning for it is in the works.




No comments: