Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tea Party Tablecloth

For Valentines Day this year I made Sofia a tablecloth for her little table.  Since she loves having pretend tea parties I thought it would be fun to have a real tea party.


Hot tea...



sugar cookies...



and chocolate dipped strawberries...


were on the menu.

I got the idea for the tablecloth from Fun Family Crafts by Kelly Doust.  I thought it was just such a clever idea; I had to make one.  I plan on sometime making a big one for our dining room table.  It is such a fast little project to do.  I embroidered Sofia's name on it and I plan on doing Adeline's too when I get a chance to just sit and not be interrupted. 



  
I think Sofia enjoyed her little tea party today.


I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day.  I know I did.

No comments: