Thursday, February 9, 2012
2 Months
On February 4th Adeline turned two months old. On one hand I can't believe she is two months already and then on the other it seems like she has been part of our family much longer than that. She is so precious and we are getting to see more and more of her personality everyday.
Here is what is new with her:
She is becoming a very smiley baby as mentioned in the last post. I love seeing her smiles.
We went to the doctor on Monday for a checkup. She is perfect in every way. She is still on the small side. Her percentages are somewhat low, but her doctor isn't concerned. She says most likely Addie is going to be like me and Sofia. Petite.
We moved her out of our room and into the crib in Sofia's room. The girls are now officially roommates. Sofia doesn't even notice when Addie is fussing at 3:00 a.m. to eat. I was worried that Sofia would wake up, but I should have known better; that girl can sleep through just about anything.
Like most babies she loves to be naked. As soon as the clothes come off she turns into a wiggle worm. She loves it!
It is amazing how fast they lose the newborn look. It goes by too fast. I'm so thankful that I get to stay home and I cherish this time in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment