Wednesday, October 26, 2011

An Afternoon Walk in Nature

We had the most beautiful weather last couple weeks that we decided one afternoon to go for a walk at Spring Lake.  We saw so many pretty colors on the trees and Sofia found so many interesting things on the ground to explore before she got tired of walking.  I do believe the Indian Summer we were having is officially over though.  The weather has changed; I can feel it in my bones.  After all October is almost over and next week we will be welcoming November.  The Autumn season seems to go by so fast.  I guess because it is my favorite and it seems to be our busiest season.  Normally I wouldn't be looking forward to the chills and snow of winter, but I say hurry up.  I am ready to meet this little baby girl of ours.  Only nine and a half weeks left!











No comments: