I made Sofia this skirt a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I bought the denim fabric as a remnant at Wal-mart for super cheap and knew that it was going to make the perfect skirt. The buttons I used for the pockets are from a coat that I have that I changed the buttons on. I have a huge bowl full of buttons and Sofia loves going through them and she always picks these buttons out. I knew I had to use them on something for her. She was so excited when she saw two if them on her new skirt.
We went to Glenwood Park to play and have a photo-shoot of her new skirt. Our nature loving girl didn't want to play on the playground, there were too many acorns, leaves, and sticks on the ground to play with.
I almost thought about naming the skirt the pirate skirt because of the shirt she is wearing and if you look on her knee in the picture bellow she has a pirate sticker on that she received at the library.
I became the holder of the acorns.
I also had one dirty little girl.
Here's to more days of exploring!








No comments:
Post a Comment