When my sister came to visit we tie dyed some shirts. It was a fun half hour of dying our fabric and then we had to wait. We waited seven hours before we got to see how our shirts came out. They turned out pretty good. Sofia was set on having hers all pink, but when it came to doing it she used very little pink on it.
I had Sofia wear gloves so her hands wouldn't get dye on them. The gloves of course were 100 times too big! I think she had fun.
 |
| Sofia's finished shirt! |
|
We made one for the baby too!
Sofia wanted to put pink on the shirt, but since we do not know if it is a boy or girl I told her we shouldn't use pink. She was okay with it, but she is convinced she is going to have a sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment