Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Little Outing

With the temperature rising we hadn't been out to play or walk much.  This mama just can't handle all this heat.  We have finally gotten a break from this heat wave.  Sofia and I went on a nice walk downtown on a beautiful morning.  We walked through the farmers market and I let Sofia pick out two flowers.  I was hoping she would pick sunflowers (they are my favorite), but knowing our little girl I knew she wouldn't because they are not pink.  She chose two beautiful pink gladiolus's.  She immediately went right to them.


We then walked over to the dolphin fountain.  Every time we drive past it she says, 'I like the dolphins'.  She had only seen the fountain from the car so we walked over.  She kept putting one of her flowers in the water.


It was a nice little outing we had.  I think we both really enjoyed it and something that was needed.  
     

No comments: