Monday, June 27, 2011

Heritage Days 2011

Our Friday was full of new to us books and lots of carnival fat filled food. 

We first went to the annual library book sale.  Sofia got 24 new to her books.  They had several boxes of books on the ground that Sofia loved going through.  She would look through a book and put it back and pick out a new one to look at.  She was such a good girl while I was looking for books for her.  She did get to pick out a few of her books.


Friday night we ate supper at the carnival.  Sofia got to experience her first corn dog and we shared a funnel cake.  It was all so tasty, but we ate way too much.


Saturday morning Brian ran in a four mile race.  He did a great job and we are very proud of him.  Sofia and I also went to the parade.  I think the parade gets longer each year.  We got enough candy from the parade to last us until Halloween I think.


No comments: