I had a doctors appointment this morning. I went ahead and took Sofia along with me. She was such a good girl up until the nurse started taking my blood pressure. I think she thought the nurse was going to hurt me. There was no explaining to her what was going on. She calmed down when the nurse left, but then the nurse practitioner came in to answer questions and check the baby's heart beat. Sofia lost it at that point. She ended up sitting with me the whole time.
The nurse practitioner had a hard time finding the heart beat because our little peanut was moving all over the place. She finally found it, but then the baby was being a little stinker and would move. We got to hear a lot of kicking and moving around. I think we are going to have a mover and a shaker. Completely opposite from Sofia.
No comments:
Post a Comment