...Rain boots are a must; especially when a certain two year old can put them on all by herself. They usually end up on the wrong feet. She would sleep in those boots I think if we let her.
...Our strawberries are blooming! I can't wait till we have berries. I am looking forward to strawberry shortcake and strawberry bread, but I have a feeling our little girl will be eating them right off the plant as soon as they turn red.
...When it isn't raining or too cold we have had the windows open. The cats tend to fight over the same window even though there are several open. Sometimes I think those two are worse than kids.
...Our little girl is becoming more and more independent. She is always saying "NO! SELF!". I believe it is called pay back and I now know what my mom went through with me (sorry mom!). She is getting pretty good at dressing herself and she loves to pick out her own clothes. She is becoming a regular little fashionista. I wish though, she would turn her independent energy to potty training. We seem to take a few steps forward in that direction and then we take a few steps back. I guess she will be ready when she is ready.
...We are anticipating an arrival of a new little Thomson due to come at the end of December. We are thrilled for our family of three to become a family of four. Sofia is going to be such a good big sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment