Saturday, March 26, 2011

Owl Stuffed Animal


I have had this idea of making an owl for a while now and I finally decided to make one last week.  I need to tweak my pattern a little bit, but overall I am pleased with how it turned out.  Especially considering this is my first pattern I have made for a stuffed animal.  I am still unsure about the legs.  I wanted long legs for it, but I think I need to fix the feet.  The legs also need to be sewn a little closer together than what they are.  I  am also going to make the wings a little different for the next one.  I think the wings would look better if they went across the owl.
I had a hard time picking out what buttons to use for the eyes.  I finally decided to use wooden buttons.  I think it is cute though.  Sofia likes it so that is all that matters.

No comments: