This past weekend we got to meet our new niece. She is absolutely precious and perfect in every way. She is so tiny, but she is the same size Sofia was when she was born. It is hard to believe that Sofia was ever that tiny. Sofia did hold her little cousin, but she was a little timid about it. We were able to get a picture of all three of the kids together even though it was not wanted by the older two.
I made our niece some cute little baby shoes. I love how they turned out. They are actually pretty simple to make and it is a nice way to use up scrap fabric. A friend of mine made Sofia three pairs when she was a newborn. I loved them and we will keep them forever so I wanted to make my brother and sister-in-law something that they will also cherish.
1 comment:
Those are cute. And a cute little girl too!
Post a Comment