Monday, March 21, 2011

Finished Floor

The floor is wonderful.  My sweet husband spent all day Saturday sanding and then putting polyurethane on the floor.  I am very thankful for his hard work.  Yesterday we put almost everything back into the room.  The fireproof file is still out in our dining room and Brian's shelves need to get put back in the closet, but other than that our house is almost back in order.  I decided to move Sofia's art easel into the room along with some of her toys.  I think I like it.  There are a few more things that need to go in the room also, but I will share that with you all later.
We still need to put the trim on, but we decided to get new trim since what was in there didn't look real nice.  We wanted something that would be close to what it originally would have looked like.  
 The floor looks exactly the way I wanted it.  Thank you so much Brian for making it happen.  I love you!