It isn't very often that Sofia actually lets me take her picture. She usually runs off or won't look at me if she sees I have the camera. Yesterday for a brief moment Sofia let me take her picture while she was playing on one of her chairs. It was a brief moment so I had to act fast and some of the pictures turned out blurry, but I kind of like them that way. It shows movement and Sofia's personality.
I had fun taking these photos and looking through them now I see that our little girl is looking older. She has lost that baby look a while ago, but for some reason these pictures have made me realize that she is now a big girl or so she likes to make us think she is. She thinks she is too big now for the booster seat at the table and she loves drinking from a cup that does not have a lid. Oh how I love spending the day with this little girl of ours.




1 comment:
She is so beautiful! You captured such a special moment!
Post a Comment