Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Usually I get super excited to get all the Christmas decorations out, but this year I am having a hard time getting motivated.  Maybe it is because we are not going to be home for Christmas or maybe to me it just doesn't seem that it should be Christmas yet.  Either way I needed a nudge to get decorating.  That nudge is our annual CSC Christmas party that we host.  I am slowly getting the house ready and I am finally getting into the Christmas spirit.

I brought home my three foot artificial tree from my parent's house to decorate instead of purchasing a real one this year.  Our cat keeps attacking the balls on the tree.  When he knocks one off he runs away and then attacks another one.  Silly cat!

I got this banner off of a fellow blogger.  You can get the banner too by checking out her blog out by clicking here .  It goes perfectly with our dining room. 


I think I am about ready to party.  Now to find a white elephant gift...


No comments: