The grapes are in season!
Unfortunately we haven't done much with the grapes we have growing in the backyard. I wish I could say we make grape jam or juice or eat them, but sadly we don't. We inherited the grape vines when we moved into the house and by the looks of them they have been there for a very long time. Sofia has found the love for the grapes though. She loves eating the grapes right off the vine. Seeds and all! She always says 'mo' (more) as she has one in each hand already.
Grandma Nita came over to get some for someone she knows. Sofia was her little helper. I think she was wanting to eat them more than she was wanting to help.
If anyone wants grapes you are more than welcome to come over and pick them. You will probably have a willing helper to either put them in the bucket or to hold the bucket.
No comments:
Post a Comment