Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Signs of Spring

The signs of beautiful spring are here! As you saw in the post before we had snow and it was down right cold on the first day of spring. On Monday it was back to spring weather.

So here are the signs it is Spring.



Tulips are coming up along with our irises and I have seen crocuses in bloom.


Windows are open. The cats have really enjoyed this. Sofie is giving Hunter a hug in the picture above.




And we get to play outside! I have been having fun taking pictures of the kiddos playing outside.

It is so hard to get a good picture of our little girl. I cherish the pictures I do get of her.
I'm not sure what the girls are looking at. They both wanted to sit on the step and they thought they were really something.



Joel found a walking stick in the neighbor's yard so he gets to be Yoda.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: