Sofia didn't pay a whole lot of attention to her gifts, but she would pull bits of paper off some of hers. She really wasn't even interested with the paper once it was off the gift or any of the boxes. I think she had fun though and was a very good girl with all the traveling we did. I am so glad she is a flexible go with the flow kind of girl.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Sofia's First Christmas
We had another travel filled Christmas. We spent Christmas eve and part of Christmas day with my side of the family and then we traveled over to Lee's Summit, MO for Christmas with Brian's side.
Sofia didn't pay a whole lot of attention to her gifts, but she would pull bits of paper off some of hers. She really wasn't even interested with the paper once it was off the gift or any of the boxes. I think she had fun though and was a very good girl with all the traveling we did. I am so glad she is a flexible go with the flow kind of girl.
Sofia got her very first haircut on Christmas day. I tried to get her to hold still while my mom gave her bangs. We tried to do it while she was napping, but she woke up. The new dew makes her look a little older. I guess it is only fitting since she is practically a toddler now.
Sofia didn't pay a whole lot of attention to her gifts, but she would pull bits of paper off some of hers. She really wasn't even interested with the paper once it was off the gift or any of the boxes. I think she had fun though and was a very good girl with all the traveling we did. I am so glad she is a flexible go with the flow kind of girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment