Hi, guys! Congrats on your little girl. She is just beautiful. :) She has so many cute facial expressions that I am not sure who she looks like yet, but I am sure that will change a zillion times anyway!
Isn't the experience awesome? Don't worry about being a wimp with the epidural, Shasta. I know you're not the only one. There is at least me -- twice. Besides, those hours should be all about you. After that, it's all about your kids. *giggle*
Hope you are all doing well and keep the pix coming.
1 comment:
Hi, guys! Congrats on your little girl. She is just beautiful. :)
She has so many cute facial expressions that I am not sure who she looks like yet, but I am sure that will change a zillion times anyway!
Isn't the experience awesome? Don't worry about being a wimp with the epidural, Shasta. I know you're not the only one. There is at least me -- twice. Besides, those hours should be all about you. After that, it's all about your kids. *giggle*
Hope you are all doing well and keep the pix coming.
We love you,
Dean, Heather, Caleb and Gracianne
Post a Comment