Thursday, September 6, 2012

9 Months Old

Did I not just write up a post about Addie turning 8 months?!  The months just go by so fast.  Anyway, our cute little Adeline is now 9 months old.


Cruising around furniture, pushing things around the living and family rooms, and doing whatever her big sister is doing are her favorite things to do.  She is so active and is starting to show us she is going to be a climber.  I caught her trying to climb onto Sofia's bed the other day.  At the foot of Sofia's bed she has a baby doll cradle.  I turned my back for a few seconds to put away clothes in the girls' dresser and you can probably guess where I found Addie.  She was standing in the cradle trying to climb onto Sofia's bed.  She certainly keeps us on our toes.



At her check up she weighed 16 pounds and 7 ounces and she is 28 inches long.  She is 15% for weight, 20% for head (her doctor said her head grew a lot in the past three months.  She had been in the 10%), and she is in the 78% for length.  Her pediatrician also commented on how steady she is when she is standing.  She predicts she will start walking by 10 months, which is our prediction too.  



So here's to another fun month and exciting adventures for Adeline.

No comments: