Sunday, June 3, 2012

Reversible Baby Bonnet


I had been wanting to make Addie a cute little bonnet for this summer to help shield her eyes from the sun and to protect her cute little head from the suns rays.  I did a quick google search and came up with this cute bonnet with a free pattern from Prudent Baby.  The bonnet is a 3-6 month size, but since Addie has such a small head I thought it might fit her fine.  I was right!  She should be able to wear it through the summer season.  

I just love the fabrics I chose.  The one with the animals on it I chose specifically for Addie, but Sofia really liked it.  I did end up making Sofia something out of it that I hope to share with you sometime.  The other fabric I bought last summer and made Sofia a skirt with it.  I thought the two fabrics went together nicely.



Adeline is now ready for the summer sun.


No comments: