Monday, May 7, 2012

Princess for a Day

This past weekend we went to see my sister get all dressed up for prom.  She looked so pretty in her fancy princess dress; a pale pink dress with beading and lots and lots of tulle.


I remember getting ready for my own senior prom eleven years ago.  It was so much fun getting dressed up and pretending to be a princess for a day.  My dress was black and sparkly.  I loved that dress.   

This day was all about my sister though.  Isn't she pretty?




  We then went downtown to the Grand March.  We saw some really pretty dress, some not so pretty, and some that I felt weren't appropriate.  My sister and her escort were one of the last ones to come through.


We also got to see my brother and his family while we were downtown.  Sofia was so excited to see her cousin Eli and so sad when it was time to leave.  Those two really need to spend a long weekend together.

They were making silly faces at each other and then there was lots of running around.


My niece Lea came over and sat down next to me.  She is so cute and when she saw that I had my camera on her she had to show off for me.


  My sister had a beautiful day for the prom and hopefully in two weeks she will have beautiful day for graduation.

No comments: