I decided I needed an instant gratification dress for Sofia. This popover sundress is it. Such an easy dress to sew up and it went together quickly. I love Oliver + S patterns; they are so classic and timeless. I have her book Little Things to Sew. This pattern is free at the Oliver + S website! The dress pattern has sizes 2-8 and a dress pattern for a baby doll (on my sewing to do list).
This dress has quickly become my favorite dress of Sofia's that I have made so far. I think it is the mixture of the simplicity of the dress and the fabric I chose to use.
You are to make your own bias for the dress, but I had some bias tape on hand so I used that instead which made the dress come together even faster and I was being a little lazy.
We went to the Brown Bag Concert at Chandler Park today. We met Grandma Nita there and had a picnic lunch. Sofia had fun playing on the playground and pushing Addie in the swing.
After the park we walked to the library and then to see the fountain with the dolphins.
We then made our way home to have some much needed rest time, but I love days like this.




No comments:
Post a Comment