Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Attempt at Sibling Pictures

It was absolutely a perfect day to take pictures.  The sun was shining, but there was enough cloud coverage that there weren't any shadows and the sun was not brightly shining in anyone's eyes.  The temperature was also just perfect.

Now, getting these two to cooperate with me was not easy.  Addie is usually very smiley, but she was more interested in putting her dress in her mouth and we all know how Sofia feels about getting her picture taken.  I did end up with a few that are share worthy.

This picture is my favorite.


I really need to practice taking pictures of multiple kids.  I think once Adeline is sitting on her own it will be a little easier.  I tried getting pictures of both girls laying on their tummies, but Adeline hates being on her tummy so it didn't work out so great.
 





There may be more pictures of these two to come in the next couple weeks.  I need more posing ideas for these two and definitely more practice.  


No comments: