I know I haven't blogged in forever, but frankly I haven't felt like it. I have been busy trying to get things done. We had a good Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving with Brian's family here in town on Thanksgiving day and then we had it with my dad's side of the family on Friday out of town, but we were back home that night.
So right now...
...we are trying to get Christmas stuff done this week and next so then we can focus on getting things ready for Adeline's arrival.
...Sofia loves playing in her cardboard house that Brian made for her. She is actually taking her nap in it as I am typing up this blog post. The cats also like to play in it. Hunter likes to hide inside it and then attack anyone who walks by.
...Sofia moved out of her convertible car seat (so Adeline can use it) and into a high back booster seat. She loves it! We went ahead and let her have a pink one since she is going to have a little sister that can use it in a couple years. Even though she meets the weight requirements for the seat she is almost too small for it. The straps are as short as they go. She is just so petite.
...Tanner is almost completely house broken! We have gone a few days without any puppy accidents in the house. Now we just need to work on the jumping and chewing.
...I am working on little things here and there for Adeline. I do plan on sharing it just maybe when she is here though.
...I am making some gifts for Christmas presents. I am looking forward to getting them all done in the next week or so and some will be shown and some will have to wait till after.
...I absolutely love it when Sofia comes up to me and tells me that she loves me and gives me a hug and kiss. I also love it when she tells me I am beautiful/pretty. Those two things always brighten my day.
...I am counting down the days till we get to meet Adeline. Only 4.5 weeks left. I know these next few weeks are going to go by so fast.
In all we are still here and well.
No comments:
Post a Comment