Our plan this summer was to make Sofia a sandbox, but the summer has gotten away from us. I got an idea to use an under the bed storage box as a temporary sandbox.
Sofia has had so much fun playing in her makeshift sandbox. Digging and just squishing the sand between her fingers I think is one of her new favorite things to do outside. We knew she was going to love and have so much fun in her new sandbox. She is a digging lets get dirty kind of girl; well until she realizes she is all dirty.
I had so much fun taking pictures of her playing in it this morning. I'm glad we played in it the first thing this morning because it is so humid outside.
After the sand play this morning water play was of course necessary. To get all the sand off the hands you know. I like our little girl's thinking. With it being so humid and hot outside it probably felt pretty nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment