Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our Pool!

On Memorial Day Brian surprised us with a pool!  It is a 12'X45" (I think that is right).  So it isn't real big, but the perfect size for Sofia, which is what I wanted.  She is able to touch the bottom and walk around the pool.  At first she was real unsure about the whole thing and wanted us to hold her, but after being in the pool several times now she is doing wonderful.  We are so proud of her over coming her fear.   

While I was making dinner Brian and Sofia went out for a swim.  I was able then to take pictures.  She was having so much fun playing with two stacking cups and a bucket.  And she is super cute in her arm floaties and her tutu swimsuite.  She calls her swimsuite a toot-toot.


Our hope is that by the end of the summer she is a little fish.  She is certainly headed in that direction. 

No comments: