Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Little Peanut

I had my first doctors appointment today and it went very well.  It was very exciting to see for the first time this little one growing inside me.  Sofia is starting to understand a little bit more that she is going to be a big sister and that she is going to have a little brother or sister.  She didn't go with us to the doctor, but we showed her the sonogram and explained that the baby was growing in mommies belly.  She thought she had a baby in her belly too.  I think she will start understanding more once I get a little bit bigger and as she gets a little older.

I think these pictures are amazing!  I am eight weeks along.  By my calculations I am eight weeks and three days along and by the baby's size I am eight weeks four days along.  They are going to keep the due date that I had calculated, December 30th. 
My belly at eight weeks.  I definitely am showing a lot earlier than I did with Sofia.  I think I am going to be a little more impatient for this one to arrive.  December seems like such a long time from now. 

No comments: