Friday, March 4, 2011
My Little Observer
Since my sewing room is under construction I haven't done much in the sewing area for awhile, but last weekend I got the sewing book, Little Girls, Big Style. I love this book! So many skirts and sundresses now to make for our little girl. I kept looking through the book and finally resulted in me going through my fabric stash to see if I had enough to make something for Sofia. I found enough fabric to make her two skirts! I got busy working on them. I cannot wait to show them to you, but that is for another post at another time. While I was making the second skirt Sofia wanted to sit on my lap. I don't recommend a toddler sitting on your lap while you sew, but I was glad to have the company. She was watching so carefully taking in every movement of the sewing machine; watching the fabric and machine working rhythmically together. I am looking forward to teaching her to sew. I know she will be a good student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment