Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Pizza Bread Made by Our Little Chef
I am usually stuck on what to fix for lunch. It needs to be quick and toddler friendly. Sofia occasionally gets to pick out what we have for lunch and it is usually the same thing, pizzy (translation - pizza). Today I asked her what she would like for lunch and her reply was no surprise. Pizzy. I decided then that we could make pizza bread together. We had a little bit of sauce left over from our pizza on Friday, we had pepperoni, and Sofia's new favorite topping, olives. I pulled the little step ladder over to the counter top and she helped make the pizza. She did such a good job. She is able to have little amounts of cheese now so she was able to put a little bit of cheese on hers and was very excited about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment