Or should I say big girl of ours. This is what Sofia is up to now...
1. She loves playing Tozzle on the iPhone. It is a puzzle app for toddlers. When she asks to play with the iPhone we know exactly what she wants to play. She is getting so good at it that I don't think it is much of a challenge for her any more. But it isn't just the puzzles on the iPhone. We have several wooden puzzles that she likes to play with too. She will do the same one over and over again.
2. She loves to be chased. As soon as daddy gets home from work she runs and hides waiting for him to come chase after her.
3. She loves to paint, color, draw, or glue. She is really starting to show a creative side.
4. Her vocabulary is growing everyday. She has come to the point where she will repeat the last word that Brian or I say. Sometimes I will hear her quietly say a word several times; almost a whisper. I think she is practicing before she says it out loud to make sure she is saying it right. She still isn't putting words together, but knowing her when she does it won't be two words together it will be a full sentence. She is very good at communicating to us though and everything she does say is to communicate something to us.
5. She loves to be silly! Lately it has been with hats. She has had fun wearing all kinds of hats and having us wear them too.
6. We have given her some responsibility. She helps feed the cats, she helps with setting the table, and she helps sort the laundry. She really likes helping us. I know one day that will change, but I enjoy having a little helper.
7. She randomly goes around the house with her arms open wide and she says 'hug'. She so desperately always wants to give Noel (our cat) one and poor Noel does not want to receive a hug. I always gladly take one though.
No comments:
Post a Comment